We leave for Garden City, South Carolina (if you want to book a session just let me know!) in just a few days and I am running around like a crazy person trying to get everything done so I can enjoy my family work-free for a week! Three sessions this week, seven galleries due, a mountain of laundry, soccer camps, a swim meet and more with two days left! I will get it all done but I might be an exhausted mess by the time we pull out of the driveway! When I hear about families going away for multiple weeks I just can’t fathom the packing! Or flying! At least with a road trip you can pack food and toys and stuff but if you fly you’re so limited! I don’t know how I would deal with that!
ANYWAY! This is just one more thing I’m checking off my to do list for this week and I hope the winners are SUPER excited!
1. Emily Gardener won a gift certificate from Finch Vintage Rentals… you can use their amazing stuff to help decorate birthday parties, events and of course photo shoots! Mary Price will mail you your gift card!
2. Heather Grewe and Shannon Shulte each won an 8×10 Organic Bloom frame! SO exciting! We will mail those out to you next week!
3. I have a few GORGEOUS Lilian Grace headbands to giveaway but they are currently at the studio and I can’t remember how many I have so Amy and I randomly chose three people to win and if there are four (because I think there are) someone will just get a surprise in the mail! Leslie Magrew, Missy Lang and Jamie Pohrer! Amy will get them out to you next week!
4. Erin Baumgartner is the big winner of the Sweet Petunia gift card! Ellen will send it out to you!
5. And the two winners of the FREE Weekday Mini (including the HIGH-RES disc) with ME are Erinn Murphy and Carrie Sachtleben!
We did nothing special to chose winners… Amy closed her eyes and ran her finger around the pages of the guest book to pick! If you were a family member we chose again! HA! Sorry family! My mom certainly doesn’t need a baby headband though!
ALL WINNERS – you will get your gift in the mail in the next few weeks!
Thanks to EVERYONE that came to the open house! It was a really special day for me and was a great way to start this new journey!