Before you read this post I want you to go back and read THIS. Because Pamela’s story is a hard one that we’ve been honored to be a tiny part of these last couple of years. Witnessing her strength and grace has been awesome. She really is one of our favorite women we’ve ever gotten the pleasure of photographing. And even though her own road (and the road of her entire family of course) has been hard, she comes and volunteers at EVERY SINGLE event we ever host. She helped with Shoot for Seamus mini sessions last year and she helped, eight months pregnant mind you, at the Mohr Mini Sessions this year! She’s incredible and we are SO blessed to be able to photograph yet another one of her births any day now!
- Vincent Van Doughnuts | The Grove | St. Louis, MO
- Motherhood Mini Session Event 2021
- Master Photographer in the Baby Category | NAPCP | National Association of Professional Child Photographers
- Valentine’s Day Minis 2021 | St. Louis Child Photographer
- The Ackerman Family | St. Louis Family Photographer